Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Rose Sylvia



I just realized that today is my oldest sister's birthday. She's been missing almost two years. I don't think she's among the living anymore. Here name is Rose Sylvia and she was last seen in TX where she had a horse ranch. After she went missing she lost the ranch and everything and her horses were her life in many ways. She was an international speaker on the specifics of horse pedigrees and breeding. She was also very active on the Internet and was well known for her social networking under the name FlyingRose. I believe that was the name of her ranch as well. She owned a very useful website at one point called EquineInfo.com.

So I just wanted to make note of her birthday, Oct. 17, 1957. And ask that if anyone has seen or heard from her or about her please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: