Saturday, August 6, 2011

Slo Space Gallery

I'm enjoying some Coconut Body Butter from the Body Shop that my daughter gave to me.  Fragrance sure can get the day off to a good start.
I'm packing all my goodies for 2 days of photography and painting on a ranch.  They apologized that they couldn't pay me for house sitting and I said, "I'd almost pay you to be here just so I could have 3 peaceful days in the country and get out of Anaheim for a while."
I'm also taking a good book or 4 and my journal, and other projects.  I still had my project bag packed from my trip to my daughter's art gallery last weekend so packing was a breeze.  However I still have some library books due on Monday and a prescription to pick up before I can head on my mini vacation. So I'd best get cracking.



Here are some photos of my daughter's art show from last weekend and me with my grandson. Enjoy.

No comments: