Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am a chaos generator

This guy that writes for Soulcast with the user name Silverwhisper posted a question about what our weird compulsive habits are. This was my reply to him.
"Silver sometimes you make me think so much my head hurts. I have a thing. I want to undo everyone else's 'things'. I would be the one going against traffic down the hall and using the left door. I'm the one that will face away from the elevator doors because I might be missing something if I face the same way as everyone else. I always want to go backstage instead of sit with the audience. And I want to unfold anything someone else has folded perfectly. The perfection bugs me. I want things to be random and wild like in nature. I plant flowers with my vegetables. I go to bed a different time each night. I drive a different route every chance I get. I want every day of my life to be completely different. My house is utter chaos, and I want it that way. Straightened rooms make me twitchy; like Martha Stewart has taken over. I even sleep on different ends of the bed as the mood strikes me. I don't know why I am this way. It is maddening to most other people".

No comments: