Monday, August 11, 2008

A New Family-Oh No

I got home last night and was too tired to do much of anything.

While I was out of town a new family moved into the front duplex. Logistically speaking, my computer/office is in the back bedroom and the only thing between me and the the patio of the house in front is a brick wall. So I literally hear every footstep in their backyard. And it sounds like the new family has a lot of kids who have spent the entire day screaming in the backyard. I sure hope some of them are school age because I'm not going to be able to work with all that noise.

Last night they were hammering on the wall opposite my bedroom until late in the night...like maybe 2 AM. Why are people so inconsiderate?

The last family had chihuahuas that barked around the clock. I was hoping to get a nice quiet elderly couple with fish.

No comments: