Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Day of Thoughts

Do you ever wonder what a highly creative person thinks about all day? Here are some of the things that went through my mind today:

Remembering how wonderful and mysterious I used to feel when walking through swirling fog on my way to school in fifth and sixth grades.

After barely escaping a car collision by my instinctive evasive maneuvers I couldn't decide if I was lucky or attracting car accidents or making my guardian angel work overtime or if it just wasn't my time to go yet.

Getting a big kick out of finding the witchy Black Hat Society on Pinterest and realizing I'd much rather be in that than in the Red Hat Society.

Seeing a book on making primitive dolls (PRIMS) and then buying fabric and embroidery floss on the spot so I could start making her face. I named her Molly Pyewacket.

Buying super thick wooden yardsticks, not to use as measures, but to cut in pieces to use in a weaving loom.

Crocheting the center face part of a flower doll without any sort of pattern other than a photo on the Internet to go by.

Buying black cherry colored yarn because suddenly I need red accessories after seeing the Paddington Bear movie.

Finding the perfect acrylic frame to use as a mold for my gelatin printing (Gelli Printing).

Buying a set of mini stamps because they have a watch and gears and so I can use them for Steampunk resin jewelry.

Drawing a rooster and a doll on Didlr.

I'm sure I had a lot more thoughts, but alas, it is bedtime.

A Hole in the Sky





No comments: