Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wardrobe malfunctions


I just got back from a week long trip and went to wash my clothes yesterday. As I was putting my vest into the wash, I thought, "I should check for things in the pocket." But then I remembered I had already checked them before tossing them in the wash.

So last night I put them in the dryer.
Today I took them out to find they were covered with blue blobs, splotches, dots, and measles. I had washed and dried a blue ink pen and a sharpie marker with my clothes. Now what? Somehow random blue spots don't look all that great on a red floral skirt. This is even worse than washing a red shirt with your white items. Most of the stuff in my wash was already red or pink or black.
I guess I may be using those new sewing patterns I bought a lot sooner than I had planned.
At least with the sweatshirt, I can spritz it with other colors to give it kind of a Grateful Dead look.

No comments: