Monday, December 29, 2008

Charles De Lint books

One of my goals is to read all the Charles De Lint books. It took me forever and a day to finish Moonheart, which had so many characters and plot lines I'm sure I missed the nuances.

Now I'm reading I'll Be Watching You which is about abusive men. It's depressing as hell. And it lacks the magical elements of his other books. He wrote it under an alias Samuel M Key. I'm about halfway done. It's going a lot faster than Moonheart so if I hang in there I'll finish it fairly quickly. So for New Year's I should reinact my goal to read 100 books in a year. Anyone else want to join me? Even though it's kinda cheating because it's still 2008 for a few more days, I'm going to make this number one.
So:
1. I'll Be Watching You

What are you reading?

No comments: