Thursday, December 25, 2008

Raisin Bread and Rainy Days


I'm happy to say I've got raisin bread cooking in my bread machine.

I got an mini article written on Steampunk Neovictorian costuming, I got the dishes done, and I'm working on a hat crocheting tutorial.

It's been raining on and off, so I try to run outside and do a few things whenever the rain stops.

My boyfriend's dad called from Oregon to say they were snowed in. I feel a little guilty running in and out of the house in a sleeveless tank top and skirt.

For dinner I'm going to cook 2 chickens in the rotisserie, but that won't be for hours. I want to take the raisin bread out first so I can move the bread machine to make counter space for the rotisserie. Small apartments equal minimal counter space. I have a tiny kitchen but I don't let it slow me down much.

No comments: