Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Daily Musing: Face Painter For Hire


Need a face painter in the High Desert? Ask for a quote.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 10/22/14 6:37 A.M.

Mood:  Groggy. Up with the chickens to carpool to town.

Eats: Last night I made spaghetti with wide noodles and kielbasa sausage. Yummy!

Fitness: Gonna walk my legs off today.

Musing: Somewhere in my dreams I was telling myself to order the Jackson & Perkins rose catalog.

Reading:Accidental Genie which I've accidentally mislaid somewhere.

Fun Fact about me: I like raisins in my cole slaw.

My recently updated blog/s: This one. LOL.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: