Monday, October 20, 2014

Daily Musings: Balloon Art

Hire me to make balloons at your next party.
Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Oct. 20, 2014  Monday 9:29 A.M. Perfect California Weather.

Mood:  Worried. I hope my boyfriend's truck is okay. It is our only vehicle right now and it seems to be leaking something.

Eats: I think I will  heat up the leftover pork loin and make scrambled eggs to go with it. And maybe country fried potatoes.

Fitness: Yesterday turned out to be more sitting than walking. Today I have yard work so that should burn some calories.

Musing: I was going to go to pottery today but instead we need to go have the truck looked at. :(

Reading: Now reading The Accidental Genie by Dakota Cassidy. I think it would make a great Sit-com.
 See my book blog at 51 Books a Year

Fun Fact about me: My neighbor is moving to a mobile home park in another state that doesn't allow pets.  She's asked us to take a cat! So now right before Halloween I'll be getting an all black cat. How witchy!

My recently updated blog/s: Craft a Day
Rhythm of the Heart (music blog).
Calamity Fayme 
and Everything I Ever Made

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: