Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Musings: Nanowrimo is coming



Experimenting with photo montages.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: Tuesday 10/21/14 11:56 A.M. A bit chillier today.

Mood: My headache is making it hard to write.

Eats: Nothing planned at the moment.

Fitness: Not feeling well. We'll see.

Musing: Working on my Giveit100 site. They have a glitch that tells me I can't load videos, but when I click on it, it goes to the video loading page.

Reading:The Accidental Genie

Fun Fact about me: I'm gearing up to do the National Novel Writers Month 50,000 word novel. Are you doing it too?

My recently updated blog/s: http://zelsgiveit100.blogspot.com/
Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: