Sunday, October 26, 2014

Musings: Ameraucana


Can't wait for my Americauna to start laying colorful eggs.
Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 10/26/14 8:00 A.M. Last night's high winds seems to have calmed down.

Mood:  Excited about giving the neighbor's feral cat a new home. Wish me luck.

Eats: I need to do something with the leftover chicken breasts today.

Fitness: Too bad knitting and crochet don't make me fit.

Musing: It boggles my mind that so many bloggers have 1000 or more followers. I can't figure out if they mean Google+ followers, blogger followers, or followers on groups like blogloving. So confused.

Reading: Witchling
Fun Fact about me: My six hens are growing up. We are getting about 3 eggs per day now. I can't wait until my Ameraucana lays a colored egg.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: