Saturday, October 18, 2014

Daily Musings Will Be Over Here Now

Mood Afghan Day 1
Daily Musings – it has a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe as each day this page will be changing.

Oct. 18, 2014  Saturday 7:34 A.M.

Mood:  Excited

Eats:  Delicious pork loin and asparagus last night.

Fitness: I wish I had a Fit-Bit so I could track how much walking I'll be doing today.

Musing: It has been a week since my car got crushed. So today I need to get out of the house so I'm carpooling to town with my boyfriend. After I drop him off, I'll do my normal Sat. schedule, which is library, music class, and shopping. Then I'll work on projects until he gets off of work. I think I'll take my mandolin to class today.

Reading: Now reading The Accidental Genie by Dakota Cassidy. I think it would make a great Sit-com.
 See my book blog at 51 Books a Year

Fun Fact about me: I am 2 of 5. Yep, that makes me the middle child.

My recently updated blog/s: Craft a Day
Rhythm of the Heart (music blog).
Calamity Fayme 
and Everything I Ever Made

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them on my Home Page.
Special thanks to Julie DeNeen.
I stole this idea from blogger Julie DeNeen. She is a big encourager of all kinds of  blogging tips and social media advice.

No comments: