Thursday, October 23, 2014

Daily Musings: Chili Verde

Meeting the High Desert Bloggers

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 10/23/14 8:05 A.M. Woke up to a clear day with a chill in the air.

Mood:  I feel like I never went to bed last night.

Eats: Last night we had rotisserie chicken. This morning I can smell the pork roast that slow cooked all night. My boyfriend is making chili verde.

Fitness: I had a lot of back pain yesterday. I really need to take it slow today.

Musing: Sneaking up on Nanowrimo. Are you participating in the National Novel Writing Month?

Reading: Accidental Genie which I've accidentally mislaid somewhere.
Fun Fact about me: I just bought some weaving cards on Amazon. I can't wait to learn new weaving stuff.

My recently updated blog/s: This one. LOL.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: