Friday, October 24, 2014

Musings: Sunshiny Day



Only one egg yesterday but its a beauty.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 10/24/14 1 P.M. Friday Perfect sunshiny day.

Mood:  Groggy. Must be afternoon Siesta time.

Eats: Eating Halloween jelly beans.

Fitness: Feeling physically Pfffffffttttttttt.

Musing: If I need to be needed does that make me needy?

Reading:Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn. Almost done and ready for the sequel.

Fun Fact about me: I have over 65 tarot decks I got as research for making my own and writing a book about it. I still haven't made my own or written a book about it.

My recently updated blog/s: http://everythingievermade.blogspot.com/

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: