Sunday, October 19, 2014

Daily Musings: Bock

I took my mandolin to class for the 3rd time & still didn't get to play it.
Daily Musings – it has a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe as each day this page will be changing.

Oct. 19, 2014  Sunday 10:14 A.M.

Mood:  Productive. I can't wait to get started on things.

Eats:  I just made one of my favorite breakfasts: Bacon with fried eggs over hashbrowns. Yummy.

Fitness: Yesterday turned out to be more sitting than walking. Today I have yard work so that should burn some calories.

Musing: Music was very entertaining. I love the stories the director shares. He's 72 so he's had a lot of time to collect stories. He also has a Bachelors and a Masters in music.

Reading: Now reading The Accidental Genie by Dakota Cassidy. I think it would make a great Sit-com.
 See my book blog at 51 Books a Year

Fun Fact about me: All my life I've wanted chickens but for some reason my mother hated them. Now I  have six chickens. I think one just laid an egg. Go chickens!

My recently updated blog/s: Craft a Day
Rhythm of the Heart (music blog).
Calamity Fayme 
and Everything I Ever Made

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.


Special thanks to Julie DeNeen.
I stole this idea from blogger Julie DeNeen. She is a big encourager of all kinds of  blogging tips and social media advice.

No comments: