Saturday, October 25, 2014

Musings: Minimalist Halloween Decorations



Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 10/25/14 8:30 A.M. Spectacular sky today.

Mood:  Trying to wake up so I can rush off to town to carpool. I'm not a morning person.

Eats: I burnt the bacon fiddling around with Facebook photos. I think they stone you for that in these parts.

Fitness: Window shopping. Does that count?

Musing: I forgot to put stats on this page to see if anyone is reading it.

Reading: Witchling

Fun Fact about me: I went to grammar school in Alb. ,N.M. and Bakersfield, CA.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: