Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Daily Musing: Raffia Hair


Raffia hair. Me being goofy.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/11/14 8 A.M. A bit breezy but mostly nice.

Mood:Way better than yesterday
Eats: I visited Cafe 247 for a chicken fried steak breakfast.

Fitness: Ack, I forgot.

Musing: I just read a short story about how fairies siphon off your dreams. What a spooky and strange concept. Maybe that is why some people can't remember their dreams.

Reading: Almost done with Faery Reel. Two stories left.

Fashion Update: Started a new '90 day challenge...a different outfit each day and you can't buy anything new. Thrifted and vintage items are OK though. Today I wore my burgundy skirt and a striped burgundy t-shirt. But I never got around to taking a photo.

Fun Facts About Me: I used to go on motorcycle rides with my Uncle.

My recently updated blog/s: 

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: