Thursday, November 6, 2014

Musings: The Odd-bod Bunch



Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/06/14 8:52 A.M. There's a nip in the air but the sun is shining.

Mood: Motivated to get a lot done today.
Eats: Starting the Paleo diet again. I hope it goes better this time.

Fitness: Knife throwing.

Musing: I'm working on a poetry Nanowrimo as well as a novel. I'm getting frustrated with how inefficient I am at managing my time. I spent way too much time last night talking to a hypnosis client. He wanted a session but it was inconvenient for me, but it would have been quicker in hindsight to have just done the session. While I was chatting I got nothing else done. Hence I'm way behind on my writing goals. 

Reading: The Accidental Genie.

Fashion Update:  I got a great book at the used bookstore yesterday called 200 Projects to Get You Into Fashion Design.  It is done in numbered challenges. So I have so many ideas to do now but not much time to do them in.

Fun Face About Me: I like bright colors. It is always my default. I can only do other colors if I make a conscience effort to do so.

My recently updated blog/s:
http://portaltoesoterica.blogspot.com/ and http://everythingievermade.blogspot.com/ and http://hookery.blogspot.com/

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.


I love knitting weird things. I got this at the used bookstore too.

No comments: