Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Daily Musings: Feels Like Winter is Here

Meep Meep
Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: Nov. 4, 2014 7:31 A.M. Monday Chilly outside. Soon we'll need the woodburning stove.
Mood: Too cold to think.
Eats: Maybe I will finally make that cheesecake.

Fitness:Yeah, I should exercise.

Musing:  Did an hour of heavy yard clean-up yesterday. I'm going to be sore today I think, though at the moment I feel pretty good.

Reading: Back to reading Night Myst since I had to turn in the other one yesterday. :(

Fashion Update:  Cold today. I need to get busy on hats, scarves and mittens.

Fun Fact about me: I've been writing blogs from the moment blogging was a word.


Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: