Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Daily Musings: New Fashion Challenge


I can't believe how much my grandson has grown since this  photo was taken with my daughter.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/28/14 8 A.M. Weather

Mood: Grateful to be alive.
Eats: Making sausage links for breakfast.

Fitness: I'm open minded.

Musing: Fashion is for everyone but we are so brainwashed into believing only thin young women have a right to care about fashion and looking good.

Reading: The Accidental Genie

Fashion Update: Doing a new outfit a day for 90 days. See my fashion blog below.

Fun Facts About Me: My idea of a fun summer in high school was four hours a day of sewing classes.

My recently updated blog/s:http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/
Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: