Monday, November 10, 2014

Musings About Weaving


Doing a little weaving.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/10/14 10:20 P.M. Weather is divine.

Mood: Survival Mode
Eats: Tri-tip and baked taters.

Fitness: I need to remember that when I am depressed, exercise helps take the edge off.

Musing: The best part of today was seeing a man on a unicycle by Hwy 15. Made me miss my youth.

Reading: Just finished reading Night Myst. Excellent.

Fashion Update: Got two pairs of fancy black leggings at Torrid in the Victorville Mall. Sales associate was super helpful. Ask for J.D. 

Fun Facts About Me: I find insects fascinating.

My recently updated blog/s: 

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: