Saturday, November 1, 2014

Daily Musings: Nanowrimo Begins Today

Super busy being away from home and going to a Nanowrimo launching party. I wrote 602 words so far today and  hope I can do twice that many before midnight. Since I have no way to blog if I'm not home, I'll have to do my Daily Blog tomorrow since today is about over and I'm tired.

Today I got to go to the Grind in Apple Valley to write and then to the party at a great used bookstore on Jacaranda. I can't remember the name of it at the moment but she said we could drop by anytime to hang out and write. I'll have to take her up on that. Also, all non-fiction books are 50% off right now for the month of Nov., so I stocked up on craft books and 2 books on writing fiction. So nice to get what I want and still save money.

Halloween sunset.

No comments: