Friday, November 7, 2014

Musings: Knitting a New Hat



Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/7/14 9:11 A.M. Looks like we are in for a warm and pleasant day.
Mood: I have relationship angst.
Eats: Grocery shopping day. Let's see what he brings  home.

Fitness: I wish I'd grabbed my jogging shoes out of the truck before it drove off.

Musing: I'm doing two Nanowrimo's at the same time; a traditional novel and a poetry/lyric collection.

Reading: The Accidental Genie and Night Myst

Fashion Update: Started knitting a magenta slouchy cap yesterday.

Fun Facts About Me: I start a new project every day.
Me at the Burning House pottery workshop.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: