Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Daily Musings: Archibald's

 
This is the sunrise that greeted me this morning.

Date: Tuesday 11/19/14 5:23 P.M. Warm days. Cold nights.


Mood: Frustrated. I've lost the laundry room keys. I don't know where else to look.
Eats: Archibald's in Victorville has the best corndogs I've ever eaten.

Fitness: I should be working out right now.

Musing: Have you ever noticed when you are talking to someone and they just zone out.  I felt like saying 'and then pink elephants flew in and finished my knitting  project' just to see if they'd go 'what?'

Reading: Finished Magic to the Bone last night. Now I need to finish Accidental Genie.

Fashion Update: Just finished the first 9 days of my 3 month fashion challenge.  See my fashion blog below for more details.

Fun Facts About Me: My grandson is turning 4. I call him gingersnap because he has red hair.

My recently updated blog/s: http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/
Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: