Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daily Musings:Changling


Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: Tuesday 11/25/14 8:36 P.M. Perfect weather.
Mood: Better than 3 hours ago.
Eats: I had my favorite pineapple teriyaki burger at Carl's Jr.

Fitness: Wow, I sure tweaked my back throwing pots today.

Musing: I'm almost halfway through Nanowrimo. The trouble is there is only one week left.
Today I picked up all my finished pottery at the Burning House Studio. I  promise to share all the photos soon. There are a few things I would have done differently with the glazes but overall I'm pretty pleased.

Reading: Finally got the Changling from the library today.

Fashion Update: Experimenting with dressing in layers is giving me twice as many outfits as I thought I had.

Fun Facts About Me: Other than my dad, I think I'm the tallest one in my family.

My recently updated blog/s: http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: