Monday, November 3, 2014

Daily Musings: It's All About the Nano

Houdini exploring his new yard.


Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: Nov. 3, 2014 9:04 A.M. Monday Chilly outside. I think it froze last night.
Mood: Enthusiastic about writing and creating things. 
Eats: Maybe I will finally make that cheesecake.

Fitness: Hooping!

Musing:  I'm behind on my Nanowrimo novel. So last night I decided to do a poetry Nano as well. No one ever said I was logical. I added a new character who is an oracle.

Reading: I'm Halfway through with Night Myst which is also by Yasmine Galenorn and I realized another novel was due first so I'm reading that one as well. 


Fashion Update:  I'm really interested in scarves with hoods right now.

Fun Fact about me: Two quail are staring at me from the porch.

No comments: