Saturday, November 22, 2014

Musing About Godspell

All six chickens.
Date: Thurs. 11/22/14 8 A.M. Warm days. Cold nights. Blustery winds.


Mood: Lonely. I hate these long days with no car when my bf works late.
Eats: Tasty baked potatoes on a cold night.

Fitness: Working around the homestead all day was about all the exercise I could handle.

Musing: Yesterday the movie Godspell popped into my head and I spent the next 2 hours listening to clips from the movie on Youtube and studying all the fashion. Gawd I miss the 70's and that fun free spirit.

Reading: I need to finish Accidental Genie.

Fashion Update: Studying the fashions in Godspell.

Fun Facts About Me: I'd never go to bed if I didn't fall over.

My recently updated blog/s: http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/
 
Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below

No comments: