Sunday, November 9, 2014

Daily Musings: Fashion Illustration


Greenman Mug before firing.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: Sunday 11/9/14 9 A.M. Weather is divine. I was already out in the yard knitting.

Mood: Fun
Eats: Just had bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Fitness: Moving yard furniture today. I want to clean the place up before it snows.

Musing: I think about the friends who inspire me: The published writers, the ones that sell art every day from their Etsy shops, the dancers busy performing and teaching. 
 
Reading: The Accidental Genie: Bored with it. I just want to get done. It's a little too corny for my taste.

Fashion Update: I want to illustrate the 31 outfits I came up with yesterday in my Fashion Blog.  

Fun Facts About Me: I slept under the Big Top once.

My recently updated blog/s: http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: