Friday, November 14, 2014

Daily Musings: Nanowrimo is half over already


Houdini keeps pouncing me. He wants to play.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/28/14 12:29 P.M. Weather is gusty & a bit chilly

Mood: Excited about my projects.
Eats: I bought chicken at the market last night, so let me guess. Chicken.

Fitness: I need to stretch out. I got a leg cramp putting on high heels yesterday.

Musing: I know I'll feel so much better when I get my house clean enough to decorate for Christmas.

Reading: Writing is interfering with my reading. Deadlines you know.

Fashion Update: I really want to finish my BOHO purse.

Fun Facts About Me: I like to do calligraphy.

My recently updated blog/s: I'm going to put a blog link on the side bar to the right.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: