Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Daily Musings: Creative Mode With Pottery


I spent 3 hours glazing pots yesterday. The orange on the pot above will turn green when fired.

Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/5/14 8:18 A.M. Chilly nights and mornings. Brrr.
 
Mood: Happy that it's knitting meeting day at Fanciwerks. Yay!
Eats: My bf made me bacon. Must be love.

Fitness: These boots were made for walking.

Musing: Each day you are a brand new person. Each day you can let go of the past and start a new future.

Reading: Night Myst.

Fashion Update:  I'm knitting a fox cowl.

Fun fact about me: I've given up Facebook for a month to work on my nano novel.

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.

No comments: