Saturday, November 8, 2014

Daily Musings: The Fashion Design Bug

A bowl I just made.
Daily Musings – it has a Photo, a Mood, a Food, a Fitness Report, a Musing, a Read, a Fashion Update and a Fun Fact about me. What more could you need from the Internet? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to get updates.

Date: 11/08/14  11:06 A.M. Gorgeous day. Perfect weather.
Mood: Fantastic
Eats: Fletcher made fabulous shrimp, chicken and potato chowder last night. Yummy, yum, yum!

Fitness: Digging holes in the yard. Digging rocks out of the holes.

Musing: Even if I don't finish Nanowrimo (and I still hope to finish) it has lead to a burst of creativity that is beyond my norm. I am having so much fun with it.

Reading: 200 Projects To Get You Into Fashion Design

Fashion Update:  I got a book at the used bookstore called 200 Projects To Get You Into Fashion Design. Inspired by that, I just came up with 22 new outfits. I put them in my Fashions By Fayme blog just now. That was the easy part. Creating all those outfits comes next.

Fun Facts About Me: When I was in high school my favorite thing to do for summer vacation was to sew.

My recently updated blog/s:
http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/

Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below.


No comments: