Thursday, November 20, 2014

Musings about Getting In My Own Way

Yesterday's sunrise in Lucerne Valley, CA
Date: Thurs. 11/20/14 10:28 P.M. Warm days. Cold nights. 20% chance of rain.


Mood: Yay I found the laundry room key. It was laying next to my bed. Maybe it fell out of my pocket when I went to bed last night..
Eats: Gloomy weather calls for macaroni and cheese with chicken and onion bits.

Fitness: Working around the homestead all day was about all the exercise I could handle.

Musing: Some days I rebel against my own plans. Today was one of those days. I want to do the opposite of everything on my 'to-do' list. I'm a rebel without a cause.

Reading: I need to finish Accidental Genie.

Fashion Update: Just finished the first 10 days of my 3 month fashion challenge.  See my fashion blog below for more details.

Fun Facts About Me: I never thought I'd be a doting grandma but I am.

My recently updated blog/s: http://fashionsbyfayme.blogspot.com/
Your comments are needed and appreciated. You can leave them below

No comments: